Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
High School Client Success Specialist
at Macmillan Publishers
- Collaborate with teachers and school administrators in setting up courses, teachers and students to best meet the needs of the customer for an optimal learning experience.
- Develop and cultivate positive client relationships by consistently providing prompt professional support, including, but not limited to: training; assistance regarding site navigation and platform capabilities; and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Support the Sales team through product demonstrations, customer feedback, and consultation based on platform expertise.
- Provide recommendations and feedback on future software enhancements and content development based on your own experience and customer feedback.
- Experience as a high school teacher or professional trainer
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with typical office software including email, spreadsheets, and word processing
- A strong desire to improve the teaching process for fellow teachers and to see students succeed in their high school classes
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Substantial computer skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Extraordinary customer service skills
- Experience providing professional training and support to teachers
- Previous experience with incorporating digital education materials into a high school classroom
- Solid understanding of Google, email, and spreadsheets
- Experience with Moodle and/or another LMS (Blackboard, Canvas, D2L, Sakai)
- Experience with Salesforce
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Professional customer service experience
- Detail orientation and experience managing large amounts of data
- Experience with conflict de-escalation and resolution
This role is located in Austin and requires periods of close concentration in a sometimes busy and open office, must be able to multi-task, and must be able to travel up to 10% of the time.
Macmillan Learning is a part of the family-owned Holtzbrinck group of companies and is one of the leading educational technology companies. Through deep partnership with the world's best researchers, educators, administrators, and developers, we facilitate teaching and learning opportunities that spark student engagement and improve outcomes. We provide educators with tailored solutions designed to inspire student curiosity and measure progress. Macmillan Learning is comprised of renowned brands including Bedford/St. Martins, W.H. Freeman, Worth Publishers, Sapling Learning, SkyFactor, Late Nite Labs, EBI-MAPworks, i<clicker, REEF and Hayden-McNeil.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are actively seeking job applicants who reflect a broad representation of differences, including race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, physical ability, neurodiversity, age, family status, economic background and status, geographical background and status, and perspective. We believe that the best companies reflect the incredible diversity in viewpoints, backgrounds, and identities of the world in their staffs, and are committed to inclusive hiring across departments and levels.
The successful candidate for this position will be an employee of Bedford, Freeman & Worth Publishing Group, LLC d/b/a Macmillan Learning. Bedford Freeman & Worth Publishing Group, LLC has developed an affirmative action program in compliance with the NY Department of Education’s guidance. Portions of the affirmative action program are available for review by applicants and employees by contacting Human Resources at Macmillan Learning.