Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Supervisor - Round Rock Premium Outlets #3353 - Round Rock, TX
at Lucky Brand
- Job ID
- Round Rock Premium Outlets - 3353
- Retail Field - Management
The PT Supervisor (PTS) plays an important role in driving sales for the organization. Supervisors will meet personal selling goals and will coach and motivate associates to achieve their own goals as well. The Supervisor ensures customers have a consistent; quality experience while supporting management in meeting Company expectations and initiatives. The Supervisor will ensure store standards, which include but are not limited to visual presentation, merchandising and back of house operations, as per Company direction.
The Supervisor must have flexible availability which includes the ability to work during peak and non-peak times, weekends and holidays. This allows the Supervisor to open or close the store as well as provide coverage during peak times to cover breaks, meetings and other times as determined by the Store Manager (SM) or Assistant Manager (ASM). The Supervisor helps set the pace on the sales floor and models desired selling behaviors at all times. Supervisors could be scheduled up to 25 hours per week, however hours may flex up to 30 hours (with District Manager/Regional Manager approval) based on the needs of the business.
PTS COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
The PT Supervisor must demonstrate a set of competencies/skills that establish them as a sales driver within the store as well as show the ability to execute and give direction. These competencies outline a skill-set that is required of a PT Supervisor to be successful in their role.
Competencies include, but are not limited to:
People: Influences people through effective communication. The PTS can influence people through motivation and persuasion, as well as direct and delegate tasks..
Results: Stays focused on performance. The PTS drives results and ensures accountability to those results. The PTS is action oriented.
Thought: Shows that they understand the business through a strong customer focus and financial acumen.
Self: Remains flexible and adaptable and can manage ambiguity. The PTS is resilient and maintains composure in all situations.
A PT Supervisor is not directly responsible for addressing the following, however they may be exposed to these responsibilities through training and development by the Store Manager:
- Setting Schedules
- Performance Management
The Supervisor may perform other related duties as required by the Company, store/field leadership, and especially with regard to serving the customer.
- Provide and ensure legendary customer experiences consistently
- Execute on company strategies
- Train and motivate associates to improve selling and customer service performance
- Lead selling and service efforts as the MOD during scheduled shifts
- Assist customers with wardrobe styling and comfortable with sharing up to date fashion knowledge
- Display expert product knowledge of product, company history, company policy and store/company strategies
- Assist in resolving customer service matters in absence of SM/AM
- Communicate individual and team performance feedback to management
- Ensure associates consistently demonstrate client service standards
- Assist SM/AM in conducting new associate on-boarding and sales training.
- Ensure adherence to all company policy, procedures and guidelines in the absence of SM/AM
- Assist in meeting payroll goals by ensuring appropriate floor coverage and maintaining a selling focus in absence of SM/AM
- Ensure associates receive scheduled breaks and meal periods in absence of SM/AM
- Perform opening and closing duties when needed.
- Perform merchandise flow duties for the sales floor and backroom as directed.
- Provide leadership or assistance with floor sets, window changes and other merchandising and visual expectations
- Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute management functions in the absence of SM/AM.
- Supervisory experience in specialty, luxury goods or a comparable retail environment
- Proven ability to lead sales team; viewed as leader among peers
- Demonstrated ability to achieve individual selling goals and metrics
- Demonstrated sales accountability, able to analyze selling reports, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to make decisions and mediate conflict within a team-environment
- Proficient in windows-based software such as Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work a flex schedule (which includes nights, weekend and holiday availability)
- Ability to bend, lift, open and move product and fixtures up to 50 lbs., as needed
- Ability to climb step stools and ladders
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods at a time
- Possess manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to travel to other store locations (if needed) and attend district meetings
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for long periods of time. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers and management