Lower Colorado River Authority
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lower Colorado River Authority
- # Positions
Preferred candidate will have Facilities Maintenance experience.
At an intermediate level, coordinates planning and scheduling activities with supervisors, management and other area schedulers to prioritize projects and maintenance work activities. This position utilizes knowledge and experience in own discipline but is still building higher-level knowledge and skills. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction from supervisor, manager and/or more experienced colleagues.
- Develops and maintains outage schedules for projects or major system outages. Reviews schedules with supervisors or involved parties to determine planned down time, materials and labor needs.
- Verifies outside services/materials through various project managers, contract coordinators and vendors. Assists with requisitions, work management requirements and related documentation.
- Provides necessary reports for cost and managerial evaluation. Writes and schedules planned outage work orders.
- Maintains weekly work schedule. Coordinates work plans and schedules project or maintenance activities with supervisors, management and other area schedulers by prioritizing tasks and determining labor and material needs. Routes work orders through appropriate channels and closes when work is completed. Maintains work order files, executes computer programs and issues reports upon request.
- Maintains maintenance work orders and executes reports as directed to ensure equipment and systems are systematically maintained and accurate information is communicated to staff carrying out work plans.
- Assists with budget development and maintenance by providing reports upon request. Works with management and project managers by keeping them apprised of variances.
- Serves as customer liaison for work management with various external customers within an assigned area.
This general overview only includes essential functions of the job and does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instruction and to perform any other job-related duties requested by supervisor or management.
Three or more years of experience in facilities maintenance. A degree(s) in project management, industrial maintenance, operations management or relevant field may be substituted per LCRA guidelines for certain years of experience.