Lower Colorado River Authority
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Parks Customer Service Representative I/II
at Lower Colorado River Authority
- # Positions
At an entry to intermediate level, provides customer service to park visitors. Answers phone, greets park visitors, acts as cashier and provides information to visitors on park operations and facility rentals. Works effectively with contract employees, park hosts and volunteers. Collects, counts and prepares cash and check deposits. This position develops competence by performing structured work assignments and receives instruction, guidance and direction from supervisor, manager, team lead and more experienced colleagues.
- Obtains information on customer reservations from Reserve America reservations center.
- Meets and greets park visitors. Explains and interprets LCRA regulations and park policies to visitors.
- Provides park information and acts as park cashier. Sells merchandise, rents cabins and canoes and collects day use fees (including curbside service at front entrance office).
- Provides customers with facility rental information. Provides tours of facilities available for rent to potential customers as requested. Sends rental agreements and park information to customers. 4
- Updates "special event" calendar to ensure proper staffing for events at parks.
- Answers the park phone for specific location. Answers the LCRA park line two to three days per week.
- Collects and counts cash deposited at parks in honor boxes. Prepares cash and checks received for deposit to the bank. - May enter equipment and vehicle mileage in Maximo tracking system.
- Counts inventory and orders cleaning, office and park store supplies within approved supply management policies and procedures.
- Maintains district electronic or hard copy files, invoices and records for park use while ensuring compliance with the LCRA records retention policy.
- Performs work by traveling independently to various LCRA locations as needed.
- May perform light custodial work, special event setup, park gardening and landscaping.
- May be assigned administrative special projects.
This general overview only includes essential functions of the job and does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instruction and to perform any other job-related duties requested by supervisor or management.
Parks Customer Service Rep. I
Zero or more years of experience in providing customer service and operation of an electronic Point-Of-Sale System, preferably in a park or hotel setting.
Parks Customer Service Rep. II
One of more years of experience in customer service with the general public.