Lower Colorado River Authority
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Applications Admin II/Sr (Hyland Onbase)
at Lower Colorado River Authority
- # Positions
The preferred candidate will have experience with Hyland Onbase administration, including workflow, and will be certified in Onbase system administration. Incumbent should ideally have:
· Knowledge of Hyland Onbase administration and workflow development/configuration.
· Knowledge of computers, network components, operating systems and software applications as related to Hyland Onbase.
· Experience in implementing retention policies and business processes in Onbase.
· Experience with Onbase Workview and Reporting dashboards.
At a mid to senior level, provides advanced support for software applications in areas such as configuration, deployment, installation, tuning, monitoring, maintenance and updating. Provides technical assistance and training on applications as needed to users and IT staff. Creates documentation for application support. Leads medium to large sized projects and trains/mentors less experienced staff. This position utilizes in-depth knowledge of best practices and experience in own discipline to provide and improve services. Takes a new perspective to solve complex problems. Works independently and receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May direct the work of other staff members.
- Administers software applications in areas such as configuration, deployment, installation, tuning, monitoring, maintenance, updating, documentation and data archiving.
- Works with QA/QC team to test, review and document installation, operation and troubleshooting procedures.
- Designs, documents and implements backup, recovery, disaster recovery and monitoring plan for software applications.
- Provides technical assistance, customer service and problem resolution for applications supported.
- Develops and runs queries and other reporting for users.
- Adds/removes users from the application and/or sets up the application to utilize LCRA single sign on.
- Pursues new technologies, knowledge, training and problem resolutions. Researches, tests and develops these technologies.
- Plans and coordinates medium to large sized software application projects and provides documentation for projects. Conducts team meetings, provides task management, estimates and defines project timelines, allocates resources, prioritizes work, and manages the work package as assigned under periodic review.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements. Develops recommendations for application purchases and upgrades.
- Provides input to the Architecture Review Board in integrating applications into the overall LCRA architecture.
- Trains and mentors less-experienced staff.
- May perform administration of application servers, including backup, recovery, disaster recovery, monitoring, tuning and documentation to ensure systems are available for customers.
- Understands and incorporates applicable functional area, field and operational aspects into administration activities.
- Adheres to NERC CIP (Critical Infrastructure Protection) Standards, NIST (National Institute of standards and Technology), ISA (Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society), and IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) as applicable to application supported.
This general overview only includes essential functions of the job and does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instruction and to perform any other job-related duties requested by supervisor or management.
Applications Admin Sr.
Nine or more years of experience in providing troubleshooting, configuration, administration and support for software applications. A degree(s) in computer science, information technology or relevant field may be substituted per LCRA guidelines for certain years of experience.
Applications Admin II