Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lilly Pulitzer
Austin, TX - The Domain
The Sales Associate has the responsibility of assisting with the daily sales of the Lilly Pulitzer retail store. The Sales Associate should provide an exceptional customer experience and embrace the brand positioning, uphold the Company Core Values and Core Leadership Qualities. The following specific responsibilities supplement the overall duties:
- Understand the overall concept of Lilly Pulitzer, including the lifestyle, the customer, the merchandise and the heritage.
- Represent the Lilly’s Resort Chic lifestyle
- Build and cultivate effective relationships with the customer
- Demonstrate the Lilly Pulitzer Selling Culture
- Create an exceptional in store experience consistent with company culture
- Commit to deliver an optimistic, high energy, team oriented and sunny store atmosphere
- Build high quality of sales to support KPI’s
- Exhibit and share strong product knowledge with the customer and peers
- Maintain high standards of the store appearance
- Provide ideas to grow and improve the business
- Maintain the integrity of the inventory
Genuine optimistic approach to customer service
Passion for the Lilly Pulitzer brand positioning
Ability to work store schedule as needed including nights and weekends
This position is classified as hourly; it is non-exempt and is eligible for overtime. Given the seasonality of the business, this position may require flexible, additional working hours during peak periods. Adhere to the Company Retail Holiday time off policy. This position is reviewed annually
Lilly Pulitzer® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lilly Pulitzer® designs and distributes apparel and accessories for women and children. It all started 50ish years ago with a simple shift dress in Palm Beach, Florida. Today, Lilly Pulitzer® provides a collection of modern resort wear inspired by the authentic Palm Beach lifestyle. Lilly Pulitzer® can be found online and in 30 company-operated retail stores, over 70 Signature Stores and major department stores nationwide