Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Manager, FP&A and Pricing
Lifesize, a global innovator of video collaboration and meeting productivity solutions, and Serenova, a leading Contact Center-as-a-Service (CCaaS) provider, have merged creating a contact center communications and workplace collaboration company serving more than 10,000 customers worldwide. Marlin Equity Partners, a global investment firm with over $6.7 billion of capital under management, is the financial sponsor of the merger and will continue to invest and support the growth of the combined business to address the $60 billion unified communications-as-a-service (UCaaS) market. With the merger, the company is addressing the convergence of unified communications, contact center and video-based collaboration technologies in the enterprise market with a complementary suite of cloud-based, secure business communication solutions recognized by Gartner, Inc. in two Magic Quadrants.
Lifesize is looking for a high performing Finance professional to lead the Company’s financial modeling, pricing strategy and ongoing ad-hoc analysis needs. The role reports directly to the Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis, and together, you will partner with the broader Executive Team and other key internal stakeholders on planning, reporting, and pricing to drive the company’s financial performance.
- Provide leadership and oversight of Lifesize’s operating plan, forecasting and long term strategic planning across all lines of business and geographies
- Lead forecast modeling of P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow
- Establish, track, and monitor key performance metrics used to drive the business to greater efficiency and profitability
- Build and iterate on the Company’s financial model covering all aspects of Lifesize’s multi-faceted business to enable decision making of the company’s revenue growth strategy, cost structure, and optimization of cash flow
- Utilize knowledge of B2B SaaS economics, financial modeling techniques, and related pricing strategies
- Align the organization on a pricing and packaging strategy across all of Lifesize’s offerings
- Synthesize data and research to drive pricing and packaging decisions for new product launches and price changes
- Assist in preparation of materials for Board of Directors, debt compliance, and other internal and external stakeholders
- 7+ years in related positions
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- Venture Capital/Private Equity experience preferred
- Ability to inspire action through delivering data-driven narratives
- Extremely well developed analytical skills
- Extensive financial modeling experience
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Self-starter with proven ability to work well across all organizational functions
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are a requirement
- Proven ability to work effectively in fast paced, deadline oriented environment