Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Development Engineer in Test
At Lifesize, we understand the power of connecting people to make the workplace great. For more than a decade, Lifesize has been at the forefront of video collaboration, delivering high-quality solutions designed to bring people together. We combine a best-in-class, cloud-based video conferencing experience, with award-winning, easy-to-use devices that are designed for any conference room so you can connect to anyone, anywhere. It’s a meeting experience like no other. Our video conferencing solutions are designed for the demands of today’s modern enterprise, yet fully accessible to businesses of any size. For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
Lifesize is seeking a SDET who will contribute to test planning, test automation, and test execution for multiple applications that comprise the next generation high definition video communications solution. This position is located in Austin, Texas.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers)
- 4+ years of proven quality assurance/SDET work experience.
- Willingness and drive to learn new skills and technologies
- Familiar with Jest and/or Mocha/Chai
- Load testing experience (Jmeter, Gatling, k6, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Familiarity with Git source control (and GitHub)
- Experience with AWS
- Docker experience
- CI/CD experience
Lifesize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.