Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Content Strategist
At Lifesize, we understand the power of connecting people to make the workplace great. For more than a decade, Lifesize has been at the forefront of video collaboration, delivering high-quality solutions designed to bring people together. We combine a best-in-class, cloud-based video conferencing experience, with award-winning, easy-to-use devices that are designed for any conference room so you can connect to anyone, anywhere. It’s a meeting experience like no other. Our video conferencing solutions are designed for the demands of today’s modern enterprise, yet fully accessible to businesses of any size. For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
We are seeking a Product Content Strategist to collaborate with designers, product managers, designers, developers and product marketing manager to bring a consistent voice into our products and collaterals.
The product content strategist will make sure the user’s experience with the product is positive, addressing and solving pain points along the user journey as well as producing content for different stages of the buyer’s journey.
- Perform a heuristic evaluation of language used throughout Lifesize products and define a content strategy
- Work with Brand, UX and Product to create a consistent voice of the product and guidelines for UX writing at Lifesize
- Manage and author content production including both UI and collaterals (points (including product names, labels and navigational elements, emails, tutorials, marketing pages, and notifications)
- Collaborate on a UX Writing framework/digital style guide and coach internal team members on how to write content following the guidelines
- Collaborate with a technical writer to ensure the voice of product is included in technical documentation for what’s new and online help files, release notes
- Collaborate with a technical writer in managing regionalization and translations for global use
- Assist with the development of product marketing content and deliverables for product launches to train the Sales teams and Channel partners
- 5+ years product content strategy and/or product marketing experience
- Ability to write text which is concise and clear in tone, and that internationalize well
- Understanding of user experience design principles and interaction patterns
- Experience writing content for products and developing style guides preferred
- Experience with product analytics and in-product engagement tools preferred
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Portfolio of writing samples
Lifesize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.