Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Major Account Sales
Lifesize connects your organization with award-winning conferencing technology that covers web, audio and video conferencing. Through a unique integration of plug-and-play HD camera systems and HD phones and easy-to-use cloud-based conferencing software, we deliver a meeting experience like no other.
At Lifesize, our mission is to connect people to make their workplaces great.
As part of Lifesize’s Sales team, you will be responsible for managing a team of sales reps. The ideal candidate will have a history as a top sales person and at least 2-3 years of experience managing a team.
- Pipeline Management
- Quota and Goal tracking
- Sales Rep training
- Weekly 1on1s to assess progress to goals and provide feedback and goals setting for improvement
- Review and score recorded Rep demos
- Ongoing training, motivation and communication
- Recognition of individual/team accomplishments
- Onboard and train new reps
- Weekly/Quarterly forecasting
- Help reps close business
- Qualify company size, application relevance and Lifesize sales opportunity.
- Qualification basics: Do they have need, recognize need, can they make buying decision, time frame, do they have dollars.
- Demonstrate product(s) & service(s) as required to qualified end user lead.
- Manage qualified lead to sales closure.
- Experience working with and selling into Enterprise sized businesses.
- Experience selling in a SaaS environment
- A sound understanding of the sales processes and associated best practices.
- Proven ability to forecast and achieve quarterly targets
- Prior experience working with a team that is being built from the ground up
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce/CRM, Excel and other productivity tools as needed.
- Prior work experience establishing goals, execution of daily tasks, providing clear direction, and achieving service level standards.
- Proven sales track record and the ability to achieve challenging sales objectives.
- Prior work experience and knowledge of solution-selling strategies and tactics as well as, business value selling.
- Comfortable presenting to various audiences in person or over video including customers, senior management, administrative assistants, and technical employees.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with 3+ years of relevant sales experience working with Enterprise sized businesses and complex account environment.
Lifesize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.