Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
At Lifesize, we understand the power of connecting people to make the workplace great. For more than a decade, Lifesize has been at the forefront of video collaboration, delivering high-quality solutions designed to bring people together. We combine a best-in-class, cloud-based video conferencing experience, with award-winning, easy-to-use devices that are designed for any conference room so you can connect to anyone, anywhere. It’s a meeting experience like no other. Our video conferencing solutions are designed for the demands of today’s modern enterprise, yet fully accessible to businesses of any size. For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
The Lifesize DevOps team is responsible for deploying and monitoring the Lifesize video conferencing cloud solution. The Lifesize cloud is deployed worldwide and operates 24x7x365. As a member of the DevOps team you will help us design and implement our deployment automation that will support our micro-services based product architecture, working closely with the Engineering and SQA teams. This role is based at our location in Austin, TX.
- Design and implement Kubernetes based deployment automation in AWS and other public cloud providers
- Contribute to monitoring configuration for various container-based services
- Develop Python deployment automation to stand up new Kubernetes clusters and integrate with various product APIs and CI/CD processes.
- Deploy, manage, and monitor various AWS services such as EC2, Lambdas, VPC, CloudFront, Elastic Beanstalk, Route53, S3, etc
- Debug complex production issues for container-based services
- Help develop plans for deployment improvements to improve performance and reduce costs
- Suggest product improvements that will improve the manageability of the production environment
- Respond to evening and weekend incidents when on call
- Experience deploying containers in production, preferably using Kubernetes for orchestration
- Experience with AWS EC2, S3, Route53, CloudFormation templates, and VPC
- Experience with Jenkins, Ansible, and Docker
- Experience with network configuration
- 1+ years of software development in Python
- 3+ years of experience with Linux/Unix
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with InfluxDB and Grafana is a plus
- Experience with information security and intrusion prevention is a plus
- Experience with databases is a plus
- Experience with VoIP / real time communications is a plus
No third party resumes will be accepted.
Lifesize, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.