Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Marketing Manager
At Lifesize, we understand the power of connecting people to make the workplace great. For more than a decade, Lifesize has been at the forefront of video collaboration, delivering high-quality solutions designed to bring people together. We combine a best-in-class, cloud-based video conferencing experience, with award-winning, easy-to-use devices that are designed for any conference room so you can connect to anyone, anywhere. It’s a meeting experience like no other. Our video conferencing solutions are designed for the demands of today’s modern enterprise, yet fully accessible to businesses of any size. For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @Lifesize.
Lifesize is currently seeking a creative, detail-oriented self-starter to join the marketing team as the Customer Marketing Manager. We’re looking for a team player that thrives in a highly collaborative environment. The right candidate is a strategic thinker and relationship builder that acts as a customer champion, while driving initiatives to increase customer advocacy, retention and growth.
- Own the customer marketing strategy and execution
- Understand key business objectives and develop customer marketing campaigns that drive business results.
- Serve as the primary point for managing customer communication to establish coordination of message and outreach frequency
- Build communications plans to announce new product offerings and features
- Lead and manage customer engagement programs, such as in-person/virtual events, awards programs, onboarding, and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Work collaboratively to identify and create content that adds value to our customers
- Moderate and manage content for customer-facing webinars
- Target happy customers for upsell, cross-sell, and advocacy opportunities
- Manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories
- Provide marketing strategy and support for key customer events
- Have a strong pulse on our customer. Solicit customer feedback and anticipate their needs. Communicate this intelligence to the company for strategic planning purposes.
- Review and analyze performance of all customer marketing activities and recommend ongoing improvements.
- A passion for serving and understanding customers
- Strong interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and storytelling (written, visual, and verbal)
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills with an ability to prioritize amidst many moving pieces
- Analytical chops to measure the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Attention to detail and a commitment to exceptional work
- Experience working in fast-paced environment
- 5+ years of proven experience in communications or marketing
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
Lifesize, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.