Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Channel Account Manager (CAM)
At Lifesize, we understand the power of connecting people to make the workplace great. For more than a decade, Lifesize has been at the forefront of video collaboration, delivering high-quality solutions designed to bring people together. We combine a best-in-class, cloud-based video conferencing experience, with award-winning, easy-to-use devices that are designed for any conference room so you can connect to anyone, anywhere. It’s a meeting experience like no other. Our video conferencing solutions are designed for the demands of today’s modern enterprise, yet fully accessible to businesses of any size. For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
The Account Manager is responsible for delivering revenue growth with Channel Partners. The successful candidate will coordinate, implement and manage all sales activities withChannel Partners field, technical and inside sales teams in order to achieve the desired revenue and business goals withChannel Partners. This person will be the primary interface for field engagement activities between Channel Partners and Lifesize field, inside and technical sales teams in an effort to expand the business relationship between the companies.
- Contributes and executes on the tactical initiatives outlined in the business plan in order achieve 100% of quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Exceeds all revenue and business goals
- Develops and manages inside sales team relationships at Channel Partners
- Fosters and develops manager and executive relationships with Channel Partner managers and Lifesize management
- Develops and maintains an accurate quarterly/annual forecast for SHI by team/vertical market
- Initiates field engagements and planning sessions to drive attainment of revenue objectives
- Develops and teaches operational "best practices" to Channel Partner teams
- Develops training regimens that drive both proficiency and revenue growth
- Coordinates and manages business reviews with Channel Partner teams, minimum of every 6 months
- Drives revenue growth with identified “end users” through all means required
- Implements a sales and marketing events calendar to generate new end user opportunities
- Assists in closure of “key” end-user opportunities with respective Channel Partner's sales team
- Coordinates resources required to close prospective “enterprise” opportunities
- Identify and report on competitive trends (products, promotions etc.)
- Escalate and resolve any account issues when appropriate
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably within the high tech industry
- Consistent and proven attainment of revenue and quota assignments
- Strong experience in consultative and applications sales of Internet products and services
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Results-focused, team-oriented and a strong work ethic
- Sales experience in the areas of internet technologies, software/hardware technologies and videoconferencing is preferred
- Ability to travel 50%+ or as required to meet and exceed objectives
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or business a must
Lifesize, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.