Liberty Hill Independent School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Service Worker
at Liberty Hill Independent School District
Openings as of 10/21/2019
- Food Service Worker JobID: 476
- Position Type:
Food Service/Food Service Worker
- Date Posted:
- Prepare quality food according to a planned menu of tested, uniform recipes.
- Serve food according to meal schedules, departmental policies, and procedures.
- Practice and promote portion control and proper use of leftovers.
- Supervise storage and handling of food items and supplies. Maintain a clean and organized storage area.
- Operate tools and equipment according to prescribed safety standards.
- Follow established procedures to meet high standards of cleanliness, health, and safety.
- Keep garbage collection containers and areas neat and sanitary.
- Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to supervisor immediately.
- Maintain personal appearance and hygiene.
- Handle and record cashier functions accurately.
- Help record food requisitions and orders necessary supplies.
- Maintain daily food preparation records.
- Promote teamwork and interaction with fellow staff members.
Prepare and serve appropriate quantities of food to meet menu requirements. Maintain high standards of quality in food production, sanitation, and safety practices.
High School diploma
Ability to understand food preparation and safety instructions
Working knowledge of kitchen equipment and food production procedures
Ability to operate large and small kitchen equipment and tools
Ability to perform basic arithmetic operations
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
Large and small kitchen equipment and tools including electric slicer, mixer, pressure steamer, sharp cutting tools, oven, dishwasher, and food and utility cart.