Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Land Development Manager
at LENNAR HOMES
Summary of Position Requirements
Assist in the development of opportunities that fit company’s land development strategies and understanding of current market trends in land development and homebuilding. #CB
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the successful delivery of new projects through use of construction schedules, contract documents, land development budgets, environmental studies, Geotechnical reports, Engineering and Architectural construction plans and permit compliance reports.
• Work closely with the Construction Managers and New Home Consultants to deliver completed, ready-to-build home sites.
• Create development budgets during the entitlement process and value-engineer specific aspects of the project design.
• Develops positive working relationships with jurisdictional entities all while maintaining land use and development rights.
• Oversee projects from permit approvals through construction and final certification and community turnover.
• Work with HOA Manager as needed on budget analysis, improvements to common open space and overall neighborhood conditions and turnover. May be periodically required to attend HOA meetings.
• Responsible for Bond maintenance.
• Responsible for SWPPP management and compliance.
• Responsible for site safety meetings during development phases.
• Assist management in negotiating terms and specifics of purchase and sale agreements.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, accounting, finance or similar program preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Land development
• Computer literacy, including word-processing, spreadsheet analysis, project scheduling and data management software.
• Knowledge of sales/negotiating principles and real estate.
• Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
• Must exercise initiative and achieve objectives with minimal supervision.
• Must be detail-oriented and a problem-solver able to deal with complex situations.
• Valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
• Valid auto insurance coverage required.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds homes in 18 different states in some of the finest markets in the nation.
Opportunity awaits at Lennar! As one of America’s leading homebuilders, we make it easy to map out your future success with a wide variety of opportunities for career growth in the most desirable real estate markets. We seek spirited, passionate and energetic Team players with an eagerness to learn, a fiery determination to succeed and a burning desire to excel. Throughout the nation, our Company is focused on making every aspect of the home buying experience a true celebration for our Customers, and on giving back to the Community by helping those who cannot help themselves. And it all starts with you.
Lennar is proud to provide our Associates a comprehensive and competitive benefits program. We also provide an environment full of spirit, enthusiasm, passion and vitality – an environment that makes our Company a very special place to work.
You can make a difference. Join the Lennar Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.