Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at LENNAR HOMES
Summary of Position Requirements
Responsible for managing and overseeing construction of homes in an assigned community, under the
supervision of the Senior Management to ensure cost, schedule and quality standards are met. Monitor
reports, assist in pre-construction and production of homes, contact and supervise trade partner’s work, and maintain the overall community job sites for cleanliness. #CB
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the scheduling and supervision of daily business partner activities in accordance with job schedule and business partner scopes of work.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of all applicable building codes and OSHA job safety regulations.
- Analyze proper construction techniques.
- Maintain all job tasks and order alerts within Build Pro daily.
- Assure job site cleanliness and safety.
- Inspect all work daily, using the Lennar Quality by Stage checklist as a guide.
- Be familiar with each trade partners “scope of work” and assure that properly completed work is certified for payment only.
- Work together with Regional Operations Center ROC to improve budgets, cost variances, and plan improvements, and systems.
- Assure that records of all changes on the job, such as engineering reports, change orders and/or purchase orders are properly maintained.
- Inspect, Schedule, and Maintain the division’s implementation of the LEMS including the Storm Water,
- Air Quality, Endangered Species, Environmental Site Assessment and Wetlands modules.
- Assist the REM with SWPPP implementation audits, documentation of associated corrective actions, and reporting of results.
- Strive to reduce liability of regulatory notices of violation and subsequent future litigation, penalties and fines.
- Recruit, actively communicate with and train business partners on safety, quality requirements and payment procedures, to assure a solid vendor base.
- Be involved personally and proactively with any actual or perceived vendor scheduling, communication or payment related issues.
- Conduct Homebuyer Demonstrations.
- Secure the Company’s property and protect it from weather, theft, vandalism and other damage.
- Ability to understand the manufacturer’s recommendations for use and application of their products.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Some college preferred
- Minimum 4 years experience in residential construction management required
- Relevant Management experience desired
- Must possess organization skills by keeping daily schedules current; maintaining a timely and accurate flow of paperwork
- Possess good time management skills. For example; be able to handle a wide variety of tasks and demands in a timely manner
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Associate is prohibited from performing manual repairs
- Computer literacy and proficient in MS Office products (Word and Excel)
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
- Valid Auto Insurance Coverage
- Knowledge of practices and procedures of construction and building codes
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds homes in 18 different states in some of the finest markets in the nation.
Opportunity awaits at Lennar! As one of America’s leading homebuilders, we make it easy to map out your future success with a wide variety of opportunities for career growth in the most desirable real estate markets. We seek spirited, passionate and energetic Team players with an eagerness to learn, a fiery determination to succeed and a burning desire to excel. Throughout the nation, our Company is focused on making every aspect of the home buying experience a true celebration for our Customers, and on giving back to the Community by helping those who cannot help themselves. And it all starts with you.
Lennar is proud to provide our Associates a comprehensive and competitive benefits program. We also provide an environment full of spirit, enthusiasm, passion and vitality – an environment that makes our Company a very special place to work.
You can make a difference. Join the Lennar Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.