La Quinta Inn and Suites Austin Capitol
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Valet Parking Attendant | Now Hiring!
at La Quinta Inn and Suites Austin Capitol
- 26-Jun-2018 to 25-Aug-2018 (CST)
- Austin, TX, USA
- Avg. $10 - $13 (Base + Tips)
- Full Time and Part Time
Are you someone that loves working with people?
Do you have a friendly and outgoing personality and enjoy helping others?
If you share our passion for hospitality, then The Hospitality Parking is the place for you!
We are seeking a Valet Parking Attendant that can.....
- Proactively and warmly greet all arriving guests while providing courteous, efficient, and enthusiastic valet parking services.
- Maintain a positive attitude in extreme weather conditions of cold or very hot temperatures.
- Interact and communicate with hotel guests and exemplify the best possible service in a courteous and hospitable manner, having knowledge of the hotel, hotel staff and services including hours of operation, and guestrooms including: location, views, amenities, knowledge of the surrounding area.
- Take ownership of situations or tasks by fully understanding the issue, asking for help when needed, communicating progress, and delivering results effectively and efficiently.
- Assist arriving and departing guests by carefully handling their items.
- Have the ability to present self in a professional, pleasant, confident and well-groomed manner
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but standard written or oral instructions. Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment; able to deal with change, delays or unexpected events.
- Arrive to work every scheduled day, on time and in uniform
Requirements to Join the Team:
- Must be 20 years of age or older
- Ability to lift baggage up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to work and quickly maneuver inside and outside, sometimes in temperatures in excess of 100 degrees.
- Must be able to run on all types of surfaces, as well as, up and down stairs.
- Must be able to drive all types of passenger vehicles with automatic or manual transmissions in a safe fashion.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, communication skills.
- Bend, stoop, crouch, crawl, reach, kneel, twist and grip items.
- Stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Males must not have any facial hair and be clean shaven before each shift
- All visible tattoos must be covered. No hand, face, or neck tattoos.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
ALL POTENTIAL ASSOCIATES MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND A MOTOR VEHICLE BACKGROUND CHECK BEFORE HIRE.
Hospitality Parking Offers Associates:
- Ability to increase your pay with great tips and bonus programs
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Time, and Paid Holidays
- Great culture and friendly working environment
- Flexible schedules
Apply today and become a member of the most exciting team in the parking industry by applying today!