La Quinta Inn and Suites Austin Capitol
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Doorman | The W Hotel
at La Quinta Inn and Suites Austin Capitol
- 17-May-2019 to 16-Jul-2019 (CST)
- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time and Part Time
Location: Austin, TX
Account(s): The W Hotel Downtown Austin
Salary: $12.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time Available
Hospitality Parking of Austin, TX is looking to hire a Doorman to warmly greet and welcome clients' guests. There are both full-time and part-time positions available. Are you a customer service rock star who is looking for a successful company to grow with? Whether you're driven to build a successful, long-term career in the hospitality industry or you're looking for a good-paying flexible part-time job, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To consistently provide thoughtful, caring and sincere service
- To open car doors for arriving and departing guests while greeting them warmly
- To assist with the loading and unloading of luggage to and from guest vehicles
- To assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- To follow departmental policies, procedures and service standards
- To follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous customer related experience an asset
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
PHYSICAL ASPECTS OF POSITION:
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Constant kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Frequent ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
There are both full-time and part-time positions available. Schedules are flexible: morning, day, evening, and weekend shifts are available.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this job, please fill out our 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!