Kumon North America, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kumon North America, inc
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Operations Management
Kumon is the world’s largest after-school math and reading enrichment program and one of the most established franchise businesses in the world — with more than 300,000 students enrolled and more than 1,500 individually owned and operated Kumon Math and Reading Centers in the U.S. and Canada alone.
Kumon Field Consultants oversee a group of 15-20 locations, working closely with individual franchise owners to help them achieve instruction and business goals.
Kumon is committed to its employees and offers an excellent rewards package including:
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance benefits
- Generous 401K match
- Plentiful Personal Leave and Paid Holidays
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- And more…
As a Field Consultant you will:
- Oversee a group of 15-20 locations
- Perform frequent evaluations and follow up visits to ensure compliance with company goals
- Increase operations standards through guidance and training
- Provide sound advice to increase Center profitability and performance
Assess regional market conditions to ensure competitiveness and build brand awareness.
Evaluate local competition and create branch level strategies for franchisees to maintain a competitive edge. Consistently monitors branch and center level performance for trends, outliers and best practices.
- Assist Franchisees with all aspects of new center opening process within predetermined timeline.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- An associate in this position will need to be located in the Austin area and will be supporting the surrounding centers. This position reports into the Houston Branch Office.
- Road Warrior. Ability to travel extensively locally/regionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability, and achieve results
- Proficiency with Word and Excel software programs
- Previous Multi-Unit service management preferred
- Prior P&L responsibility a plus