Katmai Information Technologies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Katmai Information Technologies
- Katmai Support Services
- Regular Part-Time
- FLSA Status
- a non-Exempt
Loads and unloads trucks, and other conveyances, moves supplies and materials by wheelbarrow or hand truck; stacks materials for storage or binning, collects refuse and salvageable materials, and digs, fills, and tamps earth excavations. Performs grounds maintenance with hand and/or power tools. May work at all field locations.
- Levels ground using pick, shovel, tamper and rake, shovels concrete and snow.
- Cleans culverts and ditches, cuts tree and brush.
- Operates power lawnmowers, moves and arranges heavy pieces of office and household furniture, equipment, and appliance, moves heavy pieces of automotive, medical engineering, and other types of machinery and equipment, spreads sand and salt on icy roads and walkways, and picks up leaves and trash.
- Performs grounds and facilities maintenance as required.
- Assists team members with fabrication, preventive and corrective maintenance service on targetry equipment.
- Works as a team member in the installation on, repair and maintenance of the RETS equipment.
- Demonstrates knowledge in all facets of range operations.
- Under supervision, performs field-test tasks, such as: identifying and connecting power cables.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the layout of assigned ranges. Layout includes location of buried wires and the location of RETS equipment.
- Demonstrates knowledge of quality control and quality assurance procedures used on Fort Hood ranges.
- Follows established procedures to ensure achievement of quality, safety, and security standards.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent military training. Training in electronics repair is desired.
- One year military or civilian work experience.
- Must obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license, and be insurable by the company’s insurance carrier
- Ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Position consists of sitting for long periods of time, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and lifting boxes weighing up to 50 pounds. Frequently uses hands/fingers for handling, to work with such hand tools as wrenches, screwdrivers, wire cutters, pliers, and soldering irons. Seeing up close. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. It is Katmai Government Services, LLC’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
Work is performed in a warehouse setting as well as outdoors in military training areas. Work is often performed outdoors, in adverse conditions including inclement weather such as high humidity, heat, cold, high wind, rain, and various local conditions. Employee often exposed to sharp objects and may be exposed to some heat, loud noise, chemicals, lead and vibration. Katmai strictly adheres to the Occupational Safety and Health Standards (OSHA) regulations. Use of personal protective equipment is mandatory. Employee will be exposed to a wide variety of people in differing functions, personalities and abilities.
Hours may vary. May be required to work additional hours as needed to complete assignment or project.
To be considered for this position, all applicants must apply on the company website, http://www.katmaicorp.com/careers.
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Preference will be given to Ouzinkie Shareholders in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g) and Title 42 U.S. Code 2003 - 2(i).
Executive Order 11246, as amended, protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.