International Game Technology (IGT)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dir Proj Mgmt (Design)
at International Game Technology (IGT)
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Provides leadership, direction and decision making for problem resolution within the programs. Conducts risk assessment of strategic, technical, financial factors facing the programs from a business perspective and reports findings to Business and Technology Management. Coordinates work performed by Technology staff and internal customers/partners to address customer requirements.
- Owns the relationship with customer, with the technical department(s), for one or more customers.
- Acts as single point of contact to business through Regional Vice President(s) and / or Regional ADMs representing all lottery technology deliverables to the region.
- Builds a strong team of Program Managers, and manages the program of the projects
- Responsible for all full software delivery lifecycle (from cost estimation to on-going maintenance)
- Defines clear program outcomes as part of business case development, and reviews progress against them regularly.
- Manages portfolio risk for software deliveries (scope, schedule, budget, quality, customer satisfaction), and achieves company objectives / KPIs
- Works with other organizations within the company in relations to the services provided (Systems Engineering, PMO, Infrastructure)
- Lead a virtual team & build technology risk mitigation strategies to address emerging challenges in the portfolio, in concert with functional teams in the technology organization
- Procures or uses financial and economic analysis to determine financial impact and develop effective plans within the program.
- Manages the performance of suppliers and fully uses the contract to achieve desired outcomes.
- Reports clearly and succinctly to all stakeholders including customer.
- Develops the CMMi capability in own area of responsibility.
- Sets clear team objectives and priorities and monitors their achievement.
- Ensures that the team implements key HR policies, in partnership with HR.
- Creates a vision for the future of the team and their work that is in line with and supports the corporate strategy.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Management, Business or Information Technology) or equivalent experience.
- minimum of 12 years of project management experience with demonstrated success delivering systems on-time, within budget, and in-scope - with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience
- Should possess international experience implementing projects that required working with customers and/or vendors of different cultures/languages
- Knowledge of CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration)
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
Always innovating? Committed to Excellence? Thrive in a team environment? If that’s you, International Game Technology (IGT) is the career choice for you.
GTECH, the largest global lottery business, and IGT, the world leader in the gaming equipment space, have merged to create the world's leading end-to-end gaming company. By adopting the IGT name and GTECH's visual identity, we've melded two iconic brands into one. Together, we're uniquely positioned to provide the government-sponsored and commercial gaming industry with proven solutions across the entire continuum of products and channels.
If this sounds like a career choice for you, join our Talent Network to learn more.
What is a Talent Network?