International Game Technology (IGT)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Computer Operator I - DCA
at International Game Technology (IGT)
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
- Two-year technical college degree or comparable experience of one - four years.
- Able to navigate through Unix/Linux (Red Hat)/AIX/VMS/DOS and perform basic commands.
- Working knowledge of VMware environments, VMware monitoring tools, FTP/SFTP protocols with an understanding or intermediate knowledge of Retailer POS, call center tools/functions, Tivoli, Nagios, OP5, SolarWinds, RUnscope, Monitis, Symantec Veritas, and Jira.
- Knowledge of business administration systems (i.e., Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Excellent written/oral reporting skills, interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization/customers, and where applicable, must be able to monitor and troubleshoot multiple technologies.
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
Always innovating? Committed to Excellence? Thrive in a team environment? If that’s you, International Game Technology (IGT) is the career choice for you.
GTECH, the largest global lottery business, and IGT, the world leader in the gaming equipment space, have merged to create the world's leading end-to-end gaming company. By adopting the IGT name and GTECH's visual identity, we've melded two iconic brands into one. Together, we're uniquely positioned to provide the government-sponsored and commercial gaming industry with proven solutions across the entire continuum of products and channels.
If this sounds like a career choice for you, join our Talent Network to learn more.
What is a Talent Network?