Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager of Client Services
at Interior Architects
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provides planning support, including trade shows and conferences, travel, parties, etc.
- Attends said events as needed / appropriate
- Travels to meet with clients / offices
- Performs research
- Takes, documents and shares notes
- Provides editing support
- Run errands
- Participates on calls; leads as needed
- Assists with / leads shipping of client and office related communication / follow up, etc.
- Gathers, inputs and compiles information and produces reports (CRM)
- Provides support on client related projects, gifts, needsQualifications:
- BA or advanced degree in marketing, sales, architecture, design or related fields
- 5+ years in a professional office environment.
- Sales and Marketing experience required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiar with commercial real estate, commercial interior architecture and/or design industry
- Expert in MS Office Suite
- Familiar with automated accounting system, preferably Deltek/Vision and CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven ability to act on behalf of senior managers with diplomacy and grace
- Proven ability to prioritize and complete diverse projects from multiples sources
- Proven attention to absolute detail:
For the majority of the time the Client Services Manager will be sitting in an office with limited physical requirements. From occasionally to frequently, individual will be required to visit a client site to perform various functions. This may require individual to bend, stretch, twist and reach. The position is not subject to occupational and safety risks.
IA Interior Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran