Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative
at Intelligent Logistics
Do you want to be a part of an exciting culture? Intelligent Logistics, a fun loving, fast growing Austin-based company, is looking for "A" level candidates for a Carrier Sales Representative position. Our company’s accolades include:
- 2016 Best Places to Work, Austin Business Journal
- 2017 Top Work Places, Austin American Statesman
- 2017 Austin Fast 50, Austin Business Journal
- 2017 INC 5000, INC Magazine, Honor Award Recipient
- 2018 Top Work Places, Austin American Statesman
The primary role of the Inside Sales Representative, Truck Brokerage is to procure new client opportunities in alignment with our core values. Inside Sales Representative, Truck Brokerage are key to our organization as they are the front line inside sales for our Truck Brokerage team.
We are looking for a hunter who is team oriented, has a positive outlook and attitude. We are seeking a team player with a self-driven, strong work ethic. We seek those who are a team player, are engaging, data-driven, and customer service oriented. They must be a self-started leader and be skilled at motivation and negotiation.
Our company exists to take the often complex world of cargo transportation and make it SIMPLE for our clients so they become more successful, and we do this by living our 5 Core Values:
1.) Happy Team ("A" Players Only)
2.) Happy Clients (Long Term Relationships)
3.) Commitment to Excellence (Great, NOT Good)
4.) Self Driven Continuous Improvement (Learning and Growing)
5.) Integrity (Honest, Ethical, Respected
Why Intelligent Logistics? We offer…
- Competitive base plus uncapped incentive pay.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Fully paid employee premiums for life and disability insurance.
- Generous paid time and paid holidays starting off from Day One.
- Generous 401(k) with 4% match, immediate and fully-vested.
- Company provided snacks.
- Fun company team building events!
- Casual dress code – everyday, not just Fridays!
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates who share these ideals.
- Represents Intelligent Logistics LLC. services through offering unparalleled customer service.
- Grows our revenue and client base through inside sales initiatives selling our Truck Brokerage services.
- Identifies new client opportunities by prospecting and cold-calling existing and potential clients.
- Handles effective and efficient client quoting, scheduling and freight coverage communications.
- Creates a win/win scenario by leading effective negotiations through a deep understanding of client needs.
- Focuses on the daily obtainment measurable accountabilities/ KPI’s as assigned.
- Handles shipment obstacles by offering effective, innovative and proactive solutions. Escalates to management as appropriate.
- Communicates and performs effectively in an environment with rapid change.
- Supports other Truck Brokerage departmental tasks as assigned.
Prior industry experience (at least one year) with a focus truck brokerage/dispatch is preferred, but not required. Proven negotiation skills and ability to work in a fast/demanding work environment is preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Demonstrated ability to be reliable, professional and punctual. Capable of exceptional customer service.
FLSA status: Non-Exempt
Physical Requirements: Position requires: ordinary ambulatory skills and physical coordination sufficient to move about office locations; ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch periodically for prolonged periods of time; manipulation (lift, carry, move) of light to medium weights of 10-35 pounds; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp and type for prolonged periods of time; visual acuity to use a keyboard, computer monitor, operate equipment, and read materials for prolonged periods of time; ability to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear for prolonged periods of time. The noise level in the work environment is low.
Intelligent Logistics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, marital status, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status and will not be discriminated against.