Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Freight Forwarding Opportunity - Domestic/Transport
at Intelligent Logistics
This is a GREAT opportunity for a candidate with Domestic/Transport Freight Forwarding experience. Come join our happy team!
Do you want to be a part of an exciting culture? Intelligent Logistics, a fun loving, fast growing Austin-based company, is looking for "A" level candidates for our open Freight Forwarding position. Our company’s accolades include:
- 2016 Best Places to Work, Austin Business Journal
- 2017 Top Work Places, Austin American Statesman
- 2017 Austin Fast 50, Austin Business Journal
- 2017 INC 5000, INC Magazine, Honor Award Recipient
- 2018 Top Work Place, Austin American Statesman
- 2019 Texas Monthly Best Companies to Work for in Texas
The primary role is to provide unparalleled customer service in alignment with our core values. Operation Specialists are key to our organization as they are the key decision makers for the freight forwarding team. Our team members utilize their experience to provide simple solutions for complex problems.
We are looking for a team player who is team oriented, has a positive outlook and attitude. We are seeking a team player with a self-driven, strong work ethic. We seek those who love to be around other people, are empathetic, have high attention to detail, and customer service oriented.
Our company exists to take the often complex world of cargo transportation and make it SIMPLE for our clients so they become more successful, and we do this by living our 5 Core Values:
1.) Happy Team ("A" Players Only)
2.) Happy Clients (Long Term Relationships)
3.) Commitment to Excellence (Great, NOT Good)
4.) Self Driven Continuous Improvement (Learning and Growing)
5.) Integrity (Honest, Ethical, Respected)
Intelligent Logistics offers competitive medical, dental and vision benefits for this position, with 80% employer paid premium for our team members. Intelligent Logistics offers benefits including fully paid employee premium life and disability insurance. In addition, our company offers generous paid time off, a 401k with company match, free snacks and amazing company events.
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates who share these ideals.
- Represents Intelligent Logistics, LLC. and Mainfreight services in offering unparalleled customer service.
- Focuses on “Happy Clients” and ensures effective and proactive client (internal and external) communications and deliverables.
- Handles general freight forwarding administrative functions including but not limited to tracking freight, daily activity logs, invoicing, data entry, and general system fulfillments.
- Assists the Director of Freight Forwarding operations with daily tasks such as client Excel reports, claims management, and weekly KPI (Key Performance Indicators) analysis.
- Provides general assistance via tasks including; lunch ordering, errand running, general research, presentation preparation and general organization of departmental calendars/events.
- Complete special projects, duties and tasks as assigned.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Other Responsibilities:
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Travel: Minimal, less than 10% of the time
Employee Status: Non-exempt, Regular
Tasks, duties and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. Intelligent Logistics, LLC, hereafter referred to as “The Company”, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Nothing in this job descriptions should be construed to create an employment contract.
FLSA status: Non-exempt
Physical Requirements: Position requires - ordinary ambulatory skills and physical coordination sufficient to move about office locations; ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch periodically for prolonged periods of time; manipulation (lift, carry, move) of light to medium weights of 10-35 pounds; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp and type for prolonged periods of time; visual acuity to use a keyboard, computer monitor, operate equipment, and read materials for prolonged periods of time; ability to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear for prolonged periods of time. The noise level in the work environment is low.
Intelligent Logistics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, marital status, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status and will not be discriminated against.