Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry-Level Logistics Role - Great for New Graduates!
at Intelligent Logistics
Do you want to be a part of an exciting culture? Intelligent Logistics, a fun loving, fast growing Austin-based company, is looking for "A" level candidates for an entry-level Logistics position. Our company’s accolades include:
- 2016 Best Places to Work, Austin Business Journal
- 2017 Top Work Places, Austin American Statesman
- 2017 Austin Fast 50, Austin Business Journal
- 2017 INC 5000, INC Magazine, Honor Award Recipient
- 2018 Top Work Places, Austin American Statesman
- 2019 Best Companies to Work for in Texas, Texas Monthly
- 2019 Austin Fast 50, Austin Business Journal
- 2019 Top Work Places, Austin American Statesman
The purpose of this position is to provide unparalleled customer service in alignment with our core values. Our team members utilize their experience to provide simple solutions for complex problems.
We are looking for a team player who is team oriented, has a positive outlook and attitude. We are seeking a team player with a self-driven, strong work ethic. We seek those who are a team player, are engaging, data-driven, and customer service oriented. They must be a self-started leader and be skilled at motivation and negotiation.
Our company exists to take the often complex world of cargo transportation and make it SIMPLE for our clients so they become more successful, and we do this by living our 5 Core Values:
- Happy Team ("A" Players Only)
- Happy Clients (Long Term Relationships)
- Commitment to Excellence (Great, NOT Good)
- Self Driven Continuous Improvement (Learning and Growing)
- Integrity (Honest, Ethical, Respected
Why Intelligent Logistics? We offer…
Competitive salary plus incentives.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Employer provided employee premiums for life and disability insurance.
- Generous paid time and paid holidays starting off from Day One.
- Generous 401(k) with 4% match, immediate and fully-vested.
- Weekly snacks and Beer Friday.
- Fun company team building events!
- Casual dress code – everyday, not just Fridays!
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates who share these ideals.
- Represents Intelligent Logistics multiples services by offering unparalleled customer service.
- Focuses on “Happy Clients” and ensures effective and proactive client (internal and external) communications and deliverables.
- Handles general freight forwarding administrative functions including but not limited to tracking freight, daily activity logs, invoicing, data entry, and general system fulfillments.
- Assists the Director of Freight Forwarding operations with daily tasks such as client Excel reports, claims management, and weekly KPI (Key Performance Indicators) analysis.
- Provides general assistance via tasks including; lunch ordering, errand running, general research, presentation preparation and general organization of departmental calendars/events.
- Complete special projects, duties and tasks as assigned.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Schedule: Full-time, hourly
- Travel: Minimal, 10% of the time, mostly between Austin/San Antonio
- Employee Status: Non-exempt, Regular
Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required. Demonstrated ability to be reliable, professional and punctual. Capable of exceptional customer service, has proven time management skills and had proven track record of completing deliverables on-time.
Disclaimer: Tasks, duties and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. Intelligent Logistics, LLC, hereafter referred to as “The Company”, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Nothing in this job descriptions should be construed to create an employment contract.
FLSA status: Non-exempt
Physical Requirements: Position requires: ordinary ambulatory skills and physical coordination sufficient to move about office locations; ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch periodically for prolonged periods of time; manipulation (lift, carry, move) of light to medium weights of 10-35 pounds; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp and type for prolonged periods of time; visual acuity to use a keyboard, computer monitor, operate equipment, and read materials for prolonged periods of time; ability to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear for prolonged periods of time. The noise level in the work environment is low.
Intelligent Logistics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, marital status, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status and will not be discriminated against.