Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Receivable Specialist - Great Culture!
at Intelligent Logistics
Our company exists to take the often complex world of cargo transportation and make it SIMPLE for our clients so they become more successful, and we do this by living our 5 Core Values:
1.) Happy Team ("A" Players Only)
2.) Happy Clients (Long Term Relationships)
3.) Commitment to Excellence (Great, NOT Good)
4.) Self Driven Continuous Improvement (Learning and Growing)
5.) Integrity (Honest, Ethical, Respected)
Intelligent Logistics offers benefits including fully paid employee premium for health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance in addition to generous paid time off, a 401k with company match, free snacks and amazing company events.
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates who share these ideals.
- Represents Intelligent Logistics, LLC and Mainfreight services in offering unparalleled customer service.
- Focuses on “Happy Clients” and ensures effective and proactive client (internal and external) communications.
- Prepares accounting records and QuickBooks entries to the highest level of accuracy, completeness in alignment with performance standards as defined within the Accounting department.
- Focuses on the daily obtainment of the Accounting Department’s measurable accountabilities/KPI’s.
- Handles customer related inquiries regarding payments, posting of payments to open invoices, potential overpayments and customer disputes.
- Processes customer invoices on a weekly basis
- Reviews, analyzes, and imports files containing invoices and bills for various Departments.
- Processes invoices on a weekly basis for Intelligent Logistics and Intelligent Cartage Services;
- Contacts customers on a regular basis for payment status on outstanding invoices;
- Process vendor invoices received. Verify charges, obtain approval, post to accurate GL account
- Completes vendor setup forms for Sales Department as requested by new clients.
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Process expense reports and reconcile company credit card charges
- Assists Controller with monthly financial reporting, and prepares consolidated reporting as backup to Controller.
- Manages the month end close process for AR & AP
Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Schedule: Full-time, hourly
Travel: Minimal, 10% of the time, mostly between Austin/San Antonio
Employee Status: Non-exempt, Regular
Degree in Accounting preferred, relevant field experience required. Five years of accounting experience in AR and general accounting. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and QuickBooks Enterprise. Demonstrated ability to be reliable, professional and punctual. Capable of exceptional customer service. Successful candidate will be detailed oriented with strong organizational skills. Data analysis and problem solving skills a plus. Ability to manage workload independently and meet regular deadlines. Proven demonstration of Accounting industry compliance. Proven ability to lead, delegate and distribute tasks in an environment with rapid change. Able to lead by example and ability to be involved in every part of the AR process to ensure departmental accuracy.