Integrated Device Technology, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
South Central US Regional Distribution Sales Manager
at Integrated Device Technology, inc.
U.S. - Dallas, TX
About IDT... As diverse technologies that span the consumer, communications, and computing markets begin to converge, changing the digital media landscape, our flexibility and ease-of-use are increasingly driving the user experience. Since its inception in 1980, IDT has grown and thrived in the ever changing high-technology environment. We are bringing together a team of remarkably talented and insightful people to explore the opportunities that the digital media explosion creates, with a focus on mixed signal semiconductor solutions. We are enabling advances in download time, power efficiency, processing speed, quality and reliability, while lowering costs and speeding time-to-market for our customers. This is the place to be.
Position: South Central US Regional Distribution Sales Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
To further strengthen our Strategic Sales Team we are looking for a highly technical, knowledgeable, and experienced Regional Sales Manager to own revenue growth and funnel Design-in/Design wins for Assigned Accounts, Targeted Mass Market Accounts, and Distribution for the South Central United States territory. This person should have the ability to work with distribution channel partner sales teams to drive new design activity, accurately track and forecast revenue, speak technically with engineers, design-in our devices on new design opportunities, think strategically to focus on the right accounts, have the business acumen to grow IDT with strategic accounts, and have the personality to grow and foster the relationships required with distribution, engineering, procurement, and executive BU levels.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Regional Sales Manager responsible for territory revenue growth and design funnel growth
- Responsible for managing the accounts as well as developing key relationships with customer and Distribution partners
- Responsible for demand fulfillment including, but not limited to, managing integrity of demand creation registrations as well as tracking to budget targets, the coordination of customer and field quality support, PCN’s, logistics topics, forecasts and managing accounting issues and part shortages
- Direct responsibility for driving Opportunity discovery, Design In, and Design Win revenue conversion – full funnel management at targeted key accounts
- Understand customer systems and requirements to propose system solutions and value proposition to meet their needs
- Responsible for accurate forecasting customer revenue on a monthly basis
- Ability to drive design wins directly and with distribution
- Work with FAE and manage technical resources across multiple Business Units
- Know competition and increase market share to grow deeper at customers in the region
- Highly motivated to sell solution based silicon
- Engineering degree preferred, EE or CS
- Proven record for successfully growing direct account responsibilities
- Strong Technical Background with record of successful history working with distribution
- +5 years technical and executive selling experience required with strong direct and distribution track record
- Able to focus on a targeted list of accounts while also driving distribution on rest of market
- Travel Required
About IDT, a Renesas Electronics Company
Teamwork, innovation and impact are the root of our corporate culture. IDT/Renesas is seeking individuals who want to maximize their impact on our technology, our customers and company. We recognize that our talented workforce makes us a top performer in our industry. We foster a positive and collaborative environment where ideas are shared and nurtured.
IDT/Renesas is a dynamic, multi-cultural tech company where employees can learn, mentor and thrive. IDT/Renesas brings together the strong financial foundation of a multi-billion dollar global operation and the flexibility and velocity of a smaller organization. We are developing technologies for the latest advances in mobile computing, secured connected devices, autonomous driving, smart homes and factories and more. Our solutions are at the heart of products developed by the major innovators around the world. Join us and be part of what’s next in electronics.
With one of our top priorities being to attract, retain and develop our world-class workforce, your career or internship at IDT/Renesas is guaranteed to be challenging, stimulating and rewarding - both personally and professionally. We give you the tools, support and resources to put great ideas together into successful products.
The employer of choice for rapidly developing top talent who want to maximize their personal impact on our technology, customers & company; who thrive in an atmosphere that has the intimacy, agility & competitiveness of a small company with the resources and reach of a large one.
IDT Prefers Online Applications
You will receive a confirmation of your application via email
Notice to Recruiters and Agencies
Integrated Device Technologies (IDT) prefers to recruit candidates directly, rather than through a third party recruiter or agency. IDT will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a signed recruiting agreement in place between IDT and the recruiter or agency prior to the submittal, and the candidate submitted for a specifically-assigned requisition. In the case of candidate(s) submitted or presented to IDT by a recruiter or agency without a signed agreement, IDT explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
This is a secure page. All information submitted will be encrypted and kept strictly confidential.