Our client is America’s leading enterprise SaaS provider helping public sector agencies plan and deliver over $450 billion worth capital infrastructure projects and realize up to 5% in savings. Our client’s customers include state agencies, airports, large cities and counties, and major transit authorities who spend anywhere from $15K ARR to $30M ARR on software subscription plans.
Director of SaaS Sales - Public Sector
As an Enterprise SaaS company growing, our client is seeking a Director of Sales to join their North American sales team in a senior leadership role. Based in Austin, Texas, you will be ultimately responsible for generating all revenue for the business including renewal ARR (existing customers) and new business (Go-Get). This is a unique opportunity for an experienced enterprise software sales leader to be a highly visible player at a major software company.
Our client will rely on you to manage a team of account executives, business development, proposal writers and market research analysts to help sell the company’s products and services to small, medium and large Government customers within the US and Canada. The ability to travel up 25% of the time is essential.
- Working closely with the CEO in developing the annual sales plan.
- Supporting account executives to meet and exceed their quota.
- Building and approving final pricing quotes prior to submitting to customers.
- Networking with C level executives at events and conferences to identify new opportunities.
- Being directly involved in new sales and upselling into large and strategic accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 - 10 years' experience managing successful software sales teams.
- 10 - 15 years’ experience selling large dollar enterprise software systems like SAP, Oracle, Workday, Bentley Systems, ESRI is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Salesloft, GoToMeeting and WebEx tools.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.