iFLY Indoor Skydiving
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at iFLY Indoor Skydiving
iFLY is a rapidly growing experiential entertainment company that created modern indoor skydiving. We make the dream of flight a reality by giving our customers “wings” in a safe and reliable environment. Our commitment to excellence, customer satisfaction, and safety have made us the undisputed market leader and a worldwide presence spanning five continents.
iFLY is seeking a Product Manager to join our fast-growing team. Reporting to the Director of Product, the Product Manager at iFlY will bring excellence in tactical execution to the newly formed Product Team responsible for the entire Flyer (customer) experience. This means that you will be involved with both physical and digital products that span web/mobile properties, retail space, virtual reality, flight instruction, complementary hardware, and more. To be successful you will be a true team player who thrives in a collaborative environment and can build & maintain relationships across the organization. To be a member of this new team, you will need to be a motivated, a self-starter who wants to be hands-on as you work to improve existing products, and create new Flyer experiences in partnership with your team.
This is one of those rare opportunities for you to join an already successful company with a passion for innovation, but where you will have the latitude to identify and go after completely new products and services.
- Get to know the iFLY customer, understand their wants and needs
- Execute customer and market research
- Get to know the sport of Bodyflight, understand the history and design for the future
- Manage products owned through the product life cycle from conception through the End-of-life of the product.
- Monitor and report out to stakeholders on project costs, status, quality; escalate issues when necessary
- Exercise sound judgment in defining the vision and strategy your products, and executing the product roadmap to support iFLY's goals with an ever-present focus on the needs of the flyer
- Integrate usability studies, user research, and market analysis into product requirements to ensure products satisfy flyer needs
- Work closely with Technology, Marketing, Operations and Project Management on product schedules, costs & feature tradeoffs
- Execute go-to-market plans
- Define and track KPI success metrics
- 2 years of experience working in product management, preferably in both software and hardware spaces
- Experience building organized, detail-oriented product requirements
- Experience running A/B product testing and clearly articulating MVP and success criteria
- Experience managing multiple projects, timelines, and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills allowing effective and consistent messaging to technology, instructors, business, and management team members.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Confluence and JIRA
- Passion for sports and competition
- Strong desire to have fun, win as a team, and never stop innovating