iFLY Indoor Skydiving
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Construction & Installation Technician
at iFLY Indoor Skydiving
iFLY is a rapidly growing experiential entertainment company that created modern indoor skydiving. We make the dream of flight a reality by giving our customers “wings” in a safe and reliable environment. Our commitment to excellence, customer satisfaction, and safety have made us the undisputed market leader and a worldwide presence spanning five continents.
iFLY is seeking a Field Construction & Installation Technician to join our fast-growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Field Construction & Installation Technician executes the assembly and installation of wind tunnel components which includes:
o Reading, understanding and implementing machinery drawings/blue prints.
o Rigs and lifts tunnel components of varying sizes and weights up to 10,000 lbs.
o Assembles and erects machinery components:
Bolt up components
Low tolerance installation of large machinery
o Completes check out of equipment
o Financial and personal responsibility without oversight
o Travels independently or with a team member
o Works closely for extended periods with Construction Managers and Technicians
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires up to 90% domestic and international travel.
Work Experience and Requirements
• Construction experience with steel, rigging, machinery installation and/or industrial work preferred.
• Willingness to work outside, which may include extreme temperatures.
• Strong technical and interpersonal/communication skills.
• Software proficiencies preferred: Microsoft Suite, Adobe Acrobat and Procore
• Foreign language fluency a plus.