Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Public Areas Attendant | Housekeeping
at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Public Area Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the hotel. This person must have exceptional communication skills as well as superior guest service abilities. This position is fast paced with constant customer interaction and must be able to push and pull a moderate weight. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to cleaning all mirrors, inside/outside of windows, wipe and dust all surfaces, vacuum carpets, empty trash in all public areas and clean public area restrooms. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Comfortable lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling a moderate amount of weight throughout the shift.
- Must be comfortable standing, kneeling and walking for the duration of the shift.
- Must have an open and flexible schedule that includes morning, afternoon, weekend and holiday shifts.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.