Hospital Corporation of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hospital Corporation of America
The Austin Diagnostic Clinic (ADC) serves the Central Texas and surrounding communities with over 140 primary and specialty care providers within 22 medical specialties. We have been providing compassionate care and excellent service to our fellow Central Texans since 1952. We are proud to have been recognized for excellence in medicine and for being pioneers in new technologies.
Now, as part of HCA Physician Services Group*, we will continue to provide the same level of service and care to our growing community.
At ADC, our Vision is to be the premier multi-specialty clinic providing compassionate care and excellent service. We treat our coworkers and patients like family. This is an important aspect of our work environment and something we portray in our day-to-day interactions.
If you are a healthcare professional with similar goals, this could be your opportunity to make a lasting impact with our patients.
As a Registered Nurse in our practice, you will function as a champion of patient care and provide professional nursing care for the practice patients. The RN demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, and leadership in the anticipation and planning for the care of the patient.
- Managing an orderly and efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging for testing and admissions.
- Instructs patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
- Maintaining and reviewing patients' records including posting tests and examination results.
- Administering medications in accordance with physician orders.
- Checking rooms daily for necessary supplies.
- Responding to and referring incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed).
- Graduation from an accredited school of registered nursing is required.
- 1-3 years experience as a registered nurse is preferred.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations.
- Please be sure to list current license information on your application.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career. Interested in learning more about us? Click here to get to know us!