Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Parts Warehouse Clerk
at HOLT CAT
- Complete all parts order pulling transactions for external and internal customers in an accurate, timely, and supportive manner to ensure customer satisfaction as measured by management observation and customer feedback surveys. Also to be measured by the achievement of department goals.
- Complete all stock replenishment tasks in an accurate, timely, and supportive manner to ensure proper inventory status in parts warehouse. To be monitored by management observation and stock order analysis reports, as well as daily and year-end physical inventories.
- Maintain parts operations office, warehouse, and outside yards, so that they are neat and orderly as assessed by the department manager.
- Must perform housekeeping duties in warehouse areas.
A candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Must have GED or High School Diploma
- Must have a steady employment history
- Must be capable of accurate order processing
- Must have valid drivers' license
- Warehouse experience highly desired but not required
- Exceptional customer service skills. Must be able to interact well with customers and fellow employees
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Must be able to learn how to build hydraulic hoses
- Must have the ability to obtain a forklift license
- Ability to frequently reach, bend, walk, etc.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs approximately 10 times a day
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy required
- Excellent attendance required
- Must be able to work Mon-Friday -6 AM - 6 PM. Saturday from 6 AM - 12 Noon.
How to Apply :
If you are interested in the position, please complete our online application by applying directly on our website at http://www.holtcat.com/careers.
We also provide excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, vacation, and holiday pay.
- HOLT CAT (and related entities) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our practice to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions at HOLT CAT and related entities will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
- It is the policy and commitment of HOLT CAT and related entities to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP on our website