Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Welder / Machinist
at HOLT CAT
This position is responsible for providing equipment repair service to respond to customer needs in a positive, caring and timely manner. Must build rapport with customers through technical expertise and quality service on equipment so that service value is reached.
This position requires a self-motivated, thoughtful individual with a high energy level who is able to work well in a field environment and able to get along well with customers and other employees.
- Knowledge of line bore process; preferred minimum 1 year of line boring experience
- Must be capable of performing complex machining and welding repairs correctly
- Class B CDL required or ability to obtain CDL within 90 days of hire
- Minimum 3 years welding (Stick and MIG) and CNC Milling experience
- Willing to travel with occasional overnight stay
- Must own tools: basic hand tools, micrometer, 1/2" drive impact set, welding hood