Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CAT Support - Shop Supervisor
at HOLT CAT
- Provide accurate and timely daily updates on production and manpower availability to the Manager in order to provide customer satisfaction and scheduling of new work.
- Establish and mutually agree upon and communicate job expectations to internal and external customers to ensure customer satisfaction according to our mission and core business values.
- Review all flat rate quotes and projects to ensure a fair return on our company investment and provide a fair value to our customers.
- Establish; monitor and evaluate quality control standards for all jobs. (Develop a standard of performance for all shop employees.)
- Provide the Manager with service and SIMS reports ensuring work order accuracy and proper information for warranty claims.
- Provide the Manager with machinery and tooling requests for capitol budget consideration. This information must include pricing and availability.
A qualified candidate must have the following skills or abilities:
- Minimum 5 years of shop repair and troubleshooting experience on heavy equipment.
- 2 years of previous supervisory or leadership experience within the heavy equipment industry highly desired.
- Must be have GED or High School diploma.
- Must be proficient with computers. (Microsoft: Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be a well-organized, thoughtful, and self-motivated person with good people skills.
- Must have a steady employment history.
- Exceptional customer service skills. Must be able to interact well with customers and fellow employees.
Must have valid drivers' license.
- Must be able to obtain a forklift license within 30 days of employment.
Ability to frequently reach, bend, walk, etc.
Able to stand for extended periods of time.
Excellent attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly organized and excellent attention to detail.
- Must have excellent attendance and work performance.
- Must be self-motivated with a high commitment to completing tasks in a timely manner.
How to Apply :
If you are interested in the position, please complete our online application by applying directly on our website at: http://www.holtcat.com/careers.
We also provide excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, vacation, and holiday pay.
- HOLT CAT (and related entities) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our practice to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions at HOLT CAT and related entities will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
- It is the policy and commitment of HOLT CAT and related entities to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP on our website.