HG Fenton Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Leasing Marketing Manager
at HG Fenton Company
As a leasing consultant, you will have an immediate opportunity to make a positive impact on the company's marketing, leasing and renewal strategies to achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals while growing as part of a tight-knit team working together to grow our portfolio of apartment communities! While leasing and resident retention will be your primary focus in this role, you will also gain exposure to construction projects and acquisitions. Come be a part of something special and put your entrepreneurial spirit to work!
What we are looking for
- Previous property management/leasing experience
- Previous sales experience including lead generation, sales presentations and closing sales
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and property management software (i.e. MRI) is highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment features, and answer resident questions
What your day might look like
- Take prospects on tour of one or more of our 9 apartment communities in the Austin area
- Inspecting apartments prior to resident move ins to ensure move-in ready condition
- Follow up with prospects by phone and email
- Assist in lease renewals
- Respond to resident concerns with flexibility and genuine customer service
Why work at H.G. Fenton Company?
- We live our values every day and are empowered to make decisions based on our values!
- We grow and develop employees to help you be the best you can be.
- We offer competitive compensation packages!
- We bring you the benefits that matter -- all employees receive medical, dental and vision benefits as well as a robust 401(k), profit sharing and competitive paid time off!
- We balance the employee experience, customer experience and financial results – and give equal importance to all three!
- We have a strong rooted history and our vision includes being strong and viable for another 100 years!