Heartland Dental Care, LLC (HDC)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Representative
at Heartland Dental Care, LLC (HDC)
- Requisition ID
Business Development Representative, Affiliations
Are you looking for a career with endless limits? Are you self-motivated, friendly and work well in a fast paced environment? If so, Heartland Dental is looking for you! As a leading dental support organization, Heartland Dental is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs individuals like you to join our team. Come experience an exciting dental career providing non-clinical, administrative support to a network of offices nationwide.
We are seeking a full time Business Development Representative to help Heartland Dental grow by attracting, analyzing and transitioning successful outside dental practices and their team members into group practices that Heartland Dental supports.
Heartland Dental is the largest dental support organization (DSO) in the United States. Our network is comprised of nearly 11,000 team members, and we proudly support more than 940 dental offices across 37 states. Our company is experiencing rapid growth, and we are looking for dedicated and optimistic individuals to join our Heartland Dental family.
To give you an idea of the team structure, you will work on a team of professionals focused on connecting with doctors and will report to the Affiliation Director.
Below is an overview of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
- Continuously cultivates and maintains positive relationships with sources for lead generation.
- Stays in frequent contact with new, existing, and past clients to uncover opportunities; acts as a sounding board with respect to our performance and as a lead generation activity.
- Work strategically to find opportunities to help our company grow.
- Actively participate in dental trade shows for lead generation and visibility to the company.
- Apprises operations of current and anticipated market issues and conditions.
- Maintains prospect information/tracking data and provides input to other company pipeline systems.
- Attends regular affiliation meetings in the Company to maintain accountability; coordinate affiliations activity; set priorities and measure progress against plan.
- Assists, cooperates and coordinates with other Company departments to maximize affiliations.
- Ability to identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, budget, timeframe and decision-making responsibility.
- Meet regular quotas for calls and qualified leads.
- Completion of one of the following: Five years of sales and consulting or mergers and acquisitions experience either in the dental industry or similar industry or a Bachelor’s degree.
- Achieve financial goals including minimum spend and profitability requirements.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook Excel, PowerPoint and CRM.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to cold-call and to answer telephone calls and communicate information to callers.
- Ability to interact with co-workers in a collegial manner to accomplish common tasks.
- High level of maturity, personal initiative, and sound judgement.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential.
- Ability to travel multiple times per month on short notice.
- Maintain a strong business professional appearance and presence.
- Develop and nurture client list.
- Dental practice acquisitions experience
- Reside in territory of responsibility
- Experience working with highly professional clients
We put our people first at Heartland Dental, and that shows in our generous benefits package.
Company retains the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time.
We provide all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.