|Great opportunity for a CT Tech in the Austin area of Texas.|
This is a full time, night, position with rotating weekends
Offering Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance
Responsibilities of the CT Tech
Requirements of the CT Tech
- Provides health care services applying x-ray energy and computer processing techniques to assist in diagnostic or treatment. Performs computed tomography and related procedures to demonstrate sectional anatomic images for interpretation by, or at the request of a licensed practitioner.
- Exercises professional judgment in performance of services and maintains a demeanor complementary to medical ethics.
- Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient's conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure.
- Graduate from a school of Radiological Technology approved by the American Medical Association.
- American Registry Radiological Technologists, TDH License, and AHA BLS certified. Registered in CT.
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- Experience performing full array of CT procedures on a multi-slice scanner and post-image processing.
- 1 year experience as a CT technologist, Advanced registry in Computed Tomography; 5 years in an acute care facility. Multi-modality a plus. Flexibility in schedule. Workstation & telerad experience.