Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Utility Coordinator
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
HDR is currently seeking a Senior Utility Coordinator for our Austin, TX office.
In the role of Senior Utility Coordinator, we'll count on you to:
· Identification of existing utilities
· Establishing contact with the utility companies
· Conducting utility coordination meetings
· Preparing Utility Agreement Assembly packages
· Reviewing plans and estimates to evaluate compliance with guidelines, rules and regulations
· Determining eligibility and betterment ratios
· Preparing documents required by 23 CFR Section 645,
· Conducting meetings with individual utility companies and on-site field visits
· Working with major utility companies such as AT&T, Verizon, Pedernales Electric, Austin Energy, Oncor, Atmos, CenterPoint, Time Warner Cable, Grande, various pipeline companies, as well as state agencies and municipalities.
· Responsible for handling multiple projects on tight construction letting schedules and must be able to seek creative solutions to resolving utility conflicts.
· Perform other duties as needed
· Bachelor's degree.
· 5 years experience in Utility Coordination.
· Strong communications, scheduling and presentations skills.
· Proficient Office Suite skills (Excel, Word, MS Project).
· An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.
· Preference given to local Texas candidates
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.