Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Real Estate Services Agent 1
About UsAt HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
Primary ResponsibilitiesIn the role of Real Estate Services Agent 1, we'll count on you to:
• Coordinate right-of-way and utility issues for clients - generally related to construction projects
• Understand the importance of complying with the federal, state and industry laws and regulations such as FHWA, FAA, FTA, FRA, FERC and Uniform Relocation Act
• Perform activities to support Real Property assessment, risk analysis, acquisition of needed rights, occupant relocation, property management, construction coordination and utility relocation/coordination
• Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively, travel, show ability to handle large volumes of work and coordinate closely with management (since work performance impacts schedule and budget)
• Perform other duties as needed
• 2 years of experience with right of way, title, utility, relocation, or property management
• Real estate license in good standing, or equivalent, as by law
• Must be familiar with federal and state laws and regulations and understand that specific industry regulatory knowledge may be
• Must have the ability to understand real estate documents such as title, appraisal, environmental, and surveys
• Proficient with standard technology tools such as: MS Office, Excel and Project
• Database and GIS familiarity a plus
• Position requires strong communication skills, basic understanding of negotiation and presentation skills, and the ability to work effectively with people of all types
• An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
Why HDRAt HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.