HCA Physician Services Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Office Specialist
at HCA Physician Services Group
The Austin Diagnostic Clinic (ADC) serves the Central Texas and surrounding communities with over 140 primary and specialty care providers within 22 medical specialties. We have been providing compassionate care and excellent service to our fellow Central Texans since 1952. We are proud to have been recognized for excellence in medicine and for being pioneers in new technologies.
Now, as part of HCA Physician Services Group*, we will continue to provide the same level of service and care to our growing community.
At ADC, our Vision is to be the premier multi-specialty clinic providing compassionate care and excellent service. We treat our coworkers and patients like family. This is an important aspect of our work environment and something we portray in our day-to-day interactions.
If you are a healthcare professional with similar goals, this could be your opportunity to make a lasting impact with our patients.
As a Medical Office Specialist, you are the first person a patient sees when they enter the practice. You play a pivotal role in ensuring patients have a great experience from the moment they schedule an appointment to when they leave the office.
- Manages all front office functions including patient relations, check-in/check-out, scheduling, insurance verification, and answering phones.
- Manages filing and retrieving medical records and patient information.
- Assists with collecting and recording co-pays (cash and/or charge) including balancing the day in the computer.
- 1 year of experience in a medical office setting is preferred..
- Experience using an EHR system is highly preferred.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career. Interested in learning more about us? Click here to get to know us!