HCA Physician Services Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at HCA Physician Services Group
We are looking for an exceptional Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
- Managing an orderly and efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, instructing patients on collection of any necessary samples/tests, and obtaining vitals.
- Notifying patients of test results and follow-up appointments and instructs patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
- Managing patient records including chart entries are made timely and posting lab/tests and examination results.
- Assisting with the preparation of supplies and equipment and aiding the physician or mid-level practitioner during treatment, examination, and testing of patients.
- Assisting with general patient care including collection/documentation of lab specimens, giving injections, administering prescribed medications, monitoring patient's condition, and recording/reporting patient's reaction to drugs and treatments to physicians.
- Schedules tests and treatments including arranging referrals to a specialist and obtaining pre-authorizations when directed by the provider.
- Managing office inventory including medications, controlled substances, and supplies.
- Graduation from an accredited school of practical nursing is required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a hospital or clinic setting is preferred.
- Must be licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in accordance with state regulations.
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68C