Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
NSHE Packaging Clerk - Print Shop
at Hays CISD
Job Title: NSHE – Print Shop Packaging Clerk
Wage/Hour Status: Non-Standard Hrly
Reports to: Print Shop Manager
Description: Part-Time for the duration of the project
(30+ hours per week, overtime when needed)
High school diploma or equivalent
Excellent customer service skills required
Ability to interact in a friendly, professional manner with district personnel and vendors
Proficient typing, keyboarding, and file maintenance skills
Knowledge of correct English usage, grammar, spelling, and punctuation
Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Adobe Acrobat, and various graphics programs
- Answer telephone, emails, and process jobs on online ordering system.
- Multi-task, quality control, and excellent attention to detail.
- Package finished jobs and organize for shipment.
- Shrink wrap and finish product for delivery to campuses.
- Must be quality orientated, ability to multi-task in a high volume area and team-player.
- Handles all print shop supplies delivered by truck line, Federal Express, UPS, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Interact with others effectively, and respond to customer needs in a courteous, respectful manner.
- Provide assistance to students during special education – life skills classes
- Assist teacher with students’ needs/skills in a structured and professional manner.
High-speed copier equipment, binding equipment, telephones, personal computer, scanners, dolly, pallet jack, various cutting equipment, shrink-wrap machine, and other equipment that may be operated by the print shop.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Ability to lift 30 pounds is essential. Work environment involves working with and around irritant chemicals and noisy equipment with exposed moving parts. Heavy lifting required, as well as bending, kneeling and stooping. Ability to work on multiple projects at once is essential.
Hays Consolidated I.S.D. will not discriminate against any person in employment or exclude any person from participating in or receiving benefits of any of its activities or programs on any basis prohibited on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.
This document describes the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required. Positions are extended annually based upon availability of funding.
Job Contact Information
Monday, February 4, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)