Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
NSHE - Clerk - Special Education
at Hays CISD
To provide support to the campus with clerical and general office needs.
High school diploma or equivalent
Ability to maintain accurate records
Good telephone and public relation skills
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Sort, distribute, or deliver mail and other documents.
- Update and maintain electronic and hard copy records
- Process employee daily recognition submissions
- Assist with Spanish translation/interpreting
- Greet visitors, answer questions while maintaining a professional and friendly front office.
- Reconcile bank statements and submit required monthly reports to the business office.
- Maintain cordial and workable relationships with colleagues and other personnel.
- Promote positive community relations through effective communications.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Hays Consolidated I.S.D. will not discriminate against any person in employment or exclude any person from participating in or receiving benefits of any of its activities or programs on any basis prohibited on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.
This document describes the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required. Positions are extended annually based upon availability of funding. Signature of acknowledgement indicates a receipt of aforementioned information.
Job Contact Information
Monday, February 4, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)