Group 1 Automotive, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nissan Certified Automotive Technician (Sign On Bonus!) - Round Rock Nissan
at Group 1 Automotive, inc.
- Job ID
- Automotive Repair
- Regular Full-Time
ROUND ROCK NISSAN is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add NISSAN CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS - LEAF, GTR, AND TITAN DIESEL CERTIFIED to our team.
We will Pay Top Dollar - Sign on Bonus - Moving Expense Allotment for Qualified Candidates!
In addition to competitive pay, we offer:
- A Great Working Environment / Air Conditioned Shop
- 4-Day Work Week!
- Comprehensive and Continuous Dealer Paid Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Paid Time-off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Performance and Longevity Bonuses
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Two or More Years of Previous Experience as an Automotive Technician
- LEAF, GTR, and Titan Diesel Certified a Plus!
- Automotive Technical or Trade School Certificates
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) Specialized areas such as:
- Brakes, Electrical/Electronic Systems or Engine Performance Preferred
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: Background checks, MVR, and Drug Testing in order to Qualify for Employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer