Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Truck Driver 1
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Load, unload and deliver product to customer sites as required. Maintain strong customer service and fill in as backup for warehouse and front counter staff as required.
- Load, unload and deliver product to customer sites within designated time frames using the shortest routes possible
- Maintain required logs and reports necessary to maintain DOT and company policies relating to safety standards and operation of delivery vehicles, forklifts etc.
- Strong knowledge of safe driving policies. Maintain safe driving practices.
- Safely load and properly block, brace, and secure the cargo.
- Heavy lifting required
- Second warehouse back-up
- Act as the warehouse and/or front counter back up as needed
Valid commercial driving license with excellent driving record
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to proficiently use MS Office including Outlook & Excel, Mincron and a scanner
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.