Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Management Support / CMS - Austin, TX
- Job ID
- # of Openings Remaining
- Experience (Years)
Case Management Support / CMS - Austin, Texas:
GiaCare is accepting applicants for the civilian jobs of Case Management Support / CMS positions at Camp Mabry in Austin, TX!
You will be assisting Nurses Case Managers in the Medical Readiness Program and Pre-Deployment Assessments for the Texas National Guard.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Exceptional computer skills - especially MS Excel!
- Medical Terminology / Health knowledge
- Familiarity with Military Culture/issues
Please submit your resume for review of qualifications to:
As a GiaCare employee you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Vision & Dental Insurance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confirm, create, collect, review and track health documents
- Scan and index documents into databases
- Document, track & report on cases bi-weekly
- Medical & administrative charting
- Coordinate treatment plans with appropriate medical facilities
- Soldier education on available resources
- Review & track health assessments
- Assist with development of hearing & vision conservation and preventative medicine programs
- Maintain applicable spreadsheets, schedules, appointments, archiving documents and manage routine correspondence
- Secure and provide records to soldiers who are relocating
- Assist Case Manager as needed
Attend offsite and weekend Soldier Readiness Processing activities as needed
Have basic understanding of medical or dental terminology.
Giacare Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer