Kindred at Home
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Community Care Coordinator/Staffing Coordinator
at Kindred at Home
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a Community Care Coordinator/Staffing Coordinator, you will:
- Ensure that clients within caseload are receiving services on an ongoing basis.
- Return all phone calls.
- Assist with location of potential attendants, including phone contacts, community recruitment and request for placement of ads.
- Assist Payroll Coordinator in processing time-sheets for payment and help deal with payroll problems. Follow-up and track outstanding time-sheets list.
- Verify information on 04 and other pertinent reports daily.
- Complete necessary correspondence including Service Interruption, Suspensions and Service Delivery issues.
- Assist with filing as necessary.
- Follow-up with Payroll Coordinator on calendars to ensure correct/complete Service Interruptions and/or Suspensions are documented.
- Responsible for program procedures relevant to Coordinator position.
- Audit charts for accuracy related to service control standards.
- Complete phone orientations for all Special Attendants assigned to any client, including updates for changes
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client/attendant information.
- Report any issues such as abuse, neglect and exploitation, medication and/or housing needs to the Director/designee.
- Notify P-1 monitor of any change with existing P-1 clients and complete call sheets for new P-1 client at Start of Care.
- Work and turn in all reports such as Wednesday report, overlapping schedules, 40 or more hours, etc. in a timely manner or by deadline.
- Perform reference checks and misconduct checks for applicants.
- Make follow-up calls for hires.
- Make sure all clients with weekend schedules are staffed and serviced. Complete weekend needs sheet for on-call.
- Complete evaluations on all attendants yearly.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Accounting experience preferred.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, with good math skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and to document pertinent information.
- Excellent phone etiquette essential.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.