Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Technical Writer
We are looking for a Technical Writer to joinour top notch development team. We are developing a leading edge Cybersecurity platform for which we need clear and effective writtendocumentation. Our customers are the world's leading finance, insurance,and retail companies, and our product cannot be successful unless use cases areclearly communicated. Excellent documentation is critical to our success.
- To enhance the product's current documentation through clear and concise writing, thoughtful organization, and by leveraging best of breed online documentation tools and technologies
- To work with a local and remote Agile development team to document new capabilities of the platform
- To directly experience the customer perspective by hands on operation of the product, and use this experience to organize and develop documentation
- At least 10 years in a technical documentation role
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to interact positively with a development team
- Ability to work in an Agile environment, and deliver content in a two or three week sprint cycle
- Willingness to dive in and experience the product in order to create the best documentation - this is not a formatting and editing role.
- Nice to have: Experience with security or cryptographic technologies
- Nice to have: Experience with MadCap Flare
- Bachelordegree in technical writing, English or business.
Employees are required to perform theduties of this position, or any Gemalto position, in compliance with allcompany policies, procedures, practices, and processes, whether written or verbal,which Gemalto, in its sole discretion, may change periodically, including, butnot limited to, those implemented to ensure product, physical plant,information systems and technology security, along withal federal, state andlocal regulations and public policies. Protect Gemalto assets from unauthorizedaccess, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference. React and helpresolve security events or security risks reported by employees. Ensureresponsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken.
Gemalto, a Thales Company, is an Equal Opportunityand Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employmentopportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color,age, religion, sex national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability,sexual orientation, veteran's status, or other protected group status. Wesupport and apply this policy through a program of affirmative action. Thisincludes special efforts to employ and advance within our organization,qualified members of protected groups. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation toparticipate in the hiring process, please direct your inquiries to the HumanResources Department at email@example.com